Amys life

Amys life

Friday, November 12, 2010

Part One- Story 1

Today there is a man who walks the world alone. I know him well, he is a person who is so tender hearted that he wears his heart on his sleeve. That in its self isnt bad but the one thing is that he gets hurt. I will tell you a bit about me. I am a girl who seems to live agelessly. I am always told that I look like I am either a senior in high school or just graduated, which is nice because I am at least 12 years out of high school. My hair has changed many colors over the years and at the moment its a dark brown which was dyed a black with a bit of warmth added. A friend of mine recently looked at my hair and said she was jealous of how my hair hadn't faded. I wish i could tell her that there is this secret reason why and that there was a solution but like most things in life, that is not the case.
We do this as humans alot. We get it into our heads that everything is the way it is for a reason that is to make sense, and works in our favor somehow. Boy are we ever wrong. I mean since when is life that layed out and perfect. Yes thats right everyone, I get everything I ever want and nothing ever goes wrong. I laugh to myself and think if only that were true. Anyways, I digress, I was telling you about this man that I know.
Today had not been a very good day for him. There have been some girl toubles that he has been having and now she wont talk to him. I care for him so much. But what can you do. Maybe I'll start at the beginning. I have been in love very few times where it has been a for real thing and not some painful infatuation. We are so good at fooling ourselves of love arent we. Its the simple boy meets girl, he sees her beauty and she sees his charm and he sees her sparkle she sees him laugh and the sparks fly. The next part is always a bit more tricky though. I'm sure alot of you out there know what comes next. Yes there comes a date or two then that dreaded thing that we call reality seeps in and starts to put a crack in our mirrored image of what we think we see.

more to come.... this is a story i am writing

2 comments: