Amys life

Amys life

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A special one


Life is full of so many things a magical mystery for us to unwrap from moment to moment.

What is it that inspires us to keep peering in to find out what we dont know? Is it the anticipation of the unknown tapping at us from all angles?

I sit here and think that I cant help but want to bring all of my sweet and funny and strange friends around me. I miss those that are away.

They bring out the interest of that unknown stuff. I will always look on facebook and want to see how they are.

I have a particular friend names sherri my little belt loops and sunflower seeds lady. My Sherri berri. I have known this lady for many years now. For over half of my life. She is the one who really changed me in so many ways. I know men in my life have changed me but Sher is such a pure and loving heart. Yes we bug each other like sisters. We have the rivalry and the competition. But we also have the warmth and the tender heart of pure love and compassion. In every time in my life where I really needed something or someone or didnt know how to say something or really wanted divine guidence, I always turned to her. Sher is the most driven and one of the most beautiful women of gods lovely daughters.

Sherri has lived out her life in many ways and things arent always easy for her, she gets obstacles like all of us but she isnt afraid to live. And she really desires to hear the promptings from god and she listens for him. And she captures beauty so well in her pictures.

I love you darling

No comments:

Post a Comment