Amys life

Amys life

Thursday, July 29, 2010

today




I have really enjoyed being on my day off. I have to work tomorrow but thats ok. Just tomorrow then I have the weekend off so life is great. I went and hung out with my friend Sherry and we had a lovely visit. She is such a calming person and we have wonderful talks. She has wonderful decorations in her place. I was talking to her about getting some big red velvet curtains for the living room which I think would look so pretty.


She and her husband make wine so I get to taste their latest batches when I go there so its very interesting to see what they will have. I got to taste blackberry wine very yummy.


I am listening to the music Florence + the machine right now. The song girl with one eye. Its such a good song She has a powerful voice.

2 comments:

  1. Oh red curtains sound awesome! So do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes thank you for the encouragement :) i am thinking they will be pretty

    ReplyDelete