Amys life

Amys life

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

thisearly mornin

This early morning i have become very tired.
I did finally start working at Tim Hortons and things are good. And I have moved out of my dads now which has made life way more happy and peaceful for me. I have a wonderful bf who is away right now for the military and he comes back at the end of the summer. I look forward to it very much. It had been a chalenge having my hunney away and renos are being done downstairs and so many other things are happenin. I get to talk to him every night mostly. Except when he is in the field doing stuff in the bush then we dont talk unil he is back at the base.
I am trying to quit smoking and man is it ever hard. I went for a really long walk today and it did help. I still havent had a smoke so I am doing pretty good I would say. But i can feel the body craving. I do really want one but there is nothing I can do about it right now. I did get nicorette losenges which i will take tomorrow so that i dont have a smoke. I dont want to have one before bed though. I will be sleeping soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment