Amys life

Amys life

Friday, July 30, 2010

day 3 or 4 of no smoking


Wow its been an adventure so far. I mean its very amazing at how much will power I seem to have. More than I thought I would. My bf and I were just talking on the phone about our not smoking thing. And he was saying how I was making excuses of how I wouldnt be able to do it. I knew I was feeling weak about even thinking about quitting. And I have now gone days with out a smoke or even a smoking aid of any kind. I am craving one right now but I dont want to smoke because I am trying to be strong.

I have been going for lots of walks to distract myself from having a smoke. I walked around westwood lake tonight with one of my friends and it was awesome. My friend was like here , and he handed me one of his smokes and he said just hold on to it. And strangely it did help. I told that to my bf and he said yeah its about breaking the habit of the addiction too.

I might end up having one of the smoking aid losenges which would sooth my craving but I am trying to resist.

I loved going to the 7/11 after the big walk around the lake and having a slurpee. mmm so refreshing and bonus I found a movie for sale it looked nice and girly yay now I have something cool to watch tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment