Amys life

Amys life

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

the beauty of the island


Wow its incredible the city we live in here on the island because you can seem like you are in this city life with car dealerships malls and traffic lights and then you go off the beaten track and there is life. There is so much living on the shore of the ocean. I went to this place called Neck Point yesterday and today and its a breath of fresh air and you can feel the peace and you can feel god. There is no question in my mind that our god is here and gave us so much breath taking views and ocean and trees. I walked along the trails and yesterday my friend and i and my girls were fliping over rocks and we found little eels that you can hold in you hands. I had never seen one before and i got to hold one and it was slithering in my hands it was a sensation i had never had. I love those moments. They brighten your day and pull you into this other world. I was sitting on a bench and looking at the ocean and i noticed the clouds and you could imagine that you could walk on them. The look of the clouds makde me see gods gifts in their true glory. Thank you lord for the people in my life that are making this new chapter of my life full and vibrant. Thank you for my best friend who I was with yesterday making me feel so alive and all the wonderful hugs and reminscing and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment