Amys life

Amys life

Saturday, March 27, 2010

What Direction do you want?


I have been waiting and waiting all week to hear back from my two job interviews and still there is nothing. I just want to start working.What do you want from me god? I wish I knew what job I will have and how much longer I will have to look. I guess it will be back to looking again on thursday.

Anyways, I went and saw the Alice in Wonderland movie with Tom and both the girls and my friend Jenni. We had so much fun , we saw it in 3 D it rocked. I loved that it seemed like you could touch them. Like the butterflies. The girls this morning were talking about the movie this morning while they were eating thier popsicles. We went to costco last evening and we got these non dairy all fruit sorbet popsicles and they are so yummy. And Tom found non dairy KitKat bars and bought them.

2 comments: