Amys life

Amys life

Saturday, March 20, 2010

might have a job soon

I just got a call today when I was having a nap and it was from the manager at booster juice. I go in tomorrow to have an hour interview so i am excited. They want me to try to make some smoothies which will be really fun. I have always liked eating the smoothies from there and so does my friend Kelly. For awhile there every day after church we would go and get a booster juice. Kellys fav drink is the juice that has beets in it. I have tryed it and i didnt care much for it.I seem to like the ones that have pinapple or peaches. or something tropical with co co nuts in them. I am excited about working because I have been looking for a job for over a month now. So everyone out there in blog land please pray that Iget this job.
I even made a smoothie tonight with Bella because i love them so much.

2 comments: