Amys life

Amys life

Thursday, April 22, 2010

new happenings

Well I have been going through lots of changes and I got to go to my two daughters school this morning. It was really fun. I got to go to the parent appreciation day where they have parents come and have free baked goods and coffee which I just couldnt say no too. I didnt know very many people because we have only been at the school a few weeks but I made myself be brave and try and talk with the other parents and staff. Then after there was a sprng concert for earthday. So that was really sweet to see especially when Bella ,whos in kindergarten, was singing her earth song and doing the actions and waving at me while doing that.
I also have been working at a high tea and bakery that is in rutherford mall or what they now call north town centre called polly annas

No comments:

Post a Comment